Information Processing Abilities of Quantum Processes
- Supervisor: Nicolas Cerf
- Research center: Center for Quantum Information and Communication
- Research start date: 01.09.2019
I try to understand physical laws of nature (universe) from an information-theoretic viewpoint. Apart from fundamental interest in understanding physical phenomena, it also helps in determining how well can we harness constraints on physical processes and systems to devise information processing, communication, and computational tasks for application purposes.
- Siddhartha Das, Stefan Bäuml, and Mark M. Wilde. Entanglement and secret-key-agreement capacities of bipartite quantum interactions and read-only memory devices. Physical Review A, 101(1):012344, January 2020. arXiv:1712.00827.
- Siddhartha Das and Mark M. Wilde. Quantum reading capacity: General definition and bounds. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 65(11):7566–7583, November 2019. arXiv:1703.03706.
- Siddhartha Das and Mark M. Wilde. Quantum rebound capacity. Physical Review A, 100(3):030302, September 2019. arXiv:1904.10344.
- Eneet Kaur, Siddhartha Das, Mark M. Wilde, and Andreas Winter. Extendibility limits the performance of quantum processors. Physical Review Letters, 123(7):070502, August 2019. arXiv:1803.10710.
- Stefan Bäuml, Siddhartha Das, and Mark M. Wilde. Fundamental limits on the capacities of bipartite quantum interactions. Physical Review Letters, 121(25):250504, December 2018. arXiv:1812.08223.
- Ludovico Lami, Siddhartha Das, and Mark M. Wilde. Approximate reversal of quantum Gaussian dynamics. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 51(12):125301, February 2018. arXiv:1702.04737.
- Siddhartha Das, George Siopsis, and Christian Weedbrook. Continuous-variable quantum Gaussian process regression and quantum singular value decomposition of nonsparse low rank matrices. Physical Review A, 97(2):022315, February 2018. arXiv:1707.00360.
- Siddhartha Das, Sumeet Khatri, George Siopsis, and Mark M. Wilde. Fundamental limits on quantum dynamics based on entropy change. Journal of Mathematical Physics, 59(1):012205, January 2018. arXiv:1707.06584.
- Siddhartha Das, Sumeet Khatri, and Jonathan P. Dowling. Robust quantum network architectures and topologies for entanglement distribution. Physical Review A, 97(1):012335, January 2018. arXiv:1709.07404.
- Qingle Wang, Siddhartha Das, and Mark M. Wilde. Hadamard quantum broadcast channels. Quantum Information Processing, 16(10):248, August 2017. arXiv:1611.07651.
- Francesco Buscemi, Siddhartha Das, and Mark M. Wilde. Approximate reversibility in the context of entropy gain, information gain, and complete positivity. Physical Review A, 93(6):062314, June 2016. arXiv:1601.01207.
- Dipankar Home, Debashis Saha, and Siddhartha Das. Multipartite Bell-type inequality by generalizing Wigner’s argument. Physical Review A, 91(1):012102, January 2015. arXiv:1410.7936.
- Siddhartha Das, S. Aravinda, R. Srikanth, and Dipankar Home. Unification of Bell, LeggettGarg and Kochen-Specker inequalities: Hybrid spatio-temporal inequalities. EPL (Europhysics Letters), 104(6):60006, 2013. arXiv:1308.0270.