Agenda - 2nd call
- June 15th, 2019 Call opening
- October 1st, 2019 (17h Brussels time (CET)) Call deadline
- October 2019Eligibity check
- November 2019 - March 2020Evaluation and selection
- April 2020 Notification to the candidates
- April 2020 - October 2020 Start of the funded projects
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible.
- Eligible applicants are Experienced Researchers, i.e.
- Holders of a PhD degree obtained max. 7 years before the call deadline.
- Applicants without a PhD, provided they have documented full-time equivalent research experience of minimum 4 and maximum 11 years prior to the call deadline.
An eligibility extension of 15 weeks per child is granted in case of maternity
- Eligible applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months during the 3 years preceding the call deadline.
There are no restrictions on scientific domain. A member of ULB academic staff must explicitly accept to supervise and train the applicant to integrate them in their group.
The Guide for Applicants for the first call will help you to prepare your application file. The Guide also provides detailed information about the evaluation and selection procedure, which involves three stages: an eligibility check, a remote expert evaluation and a panel review.
The applicant must identify a supervisor at ULB and obtain a letter of acceptance from them. If the applicant has not yet identified a supervisor, they can consult the ULB Research Inventory.
Please find below templates for your application file:
APPLY (deadline: October 1st 2019 - 17h Brussels time (CET))
Call evaluation and selection
The Guide for Evaluators describes the evaluation and selection procedure in detail.