Update : panels ongoing
As announced previously, the evaluation process has been delayed during the remote-experts evaluation stage. Panel reviews have started by now and are ongoing. The final results will be annonced during the first half of July.
Agenda - 3rd call
- May 1st, 2020Call opening
- September 15th, 2020 (17h Brussels time (CET)Call deadline
- September 15th 2020 - October 15th 2020Eligibity check
- October 2020 - March 2021Evaluation and selection
- March - April 2021 Notification to the candidates
- April 15th 2021 - September 1st 2021 Start of the funded projects
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible.
- Eligible applicants are Experienced Researchers, i.e.
- Holders of a PhD degree with less than 7 years of post-doctoral experience prior to September 1st 2020
- Applicants without a PhD, provided they have documented full-time research experience of at least 4 years prior to September 15th 2020 and not more than 11 years prior to September 1st 2020
An eligibility extension of 15 weeks per child is granted in case of maternity
- Eligible applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months during the past 3 years before September 1st 2020
There are no restrictions on scientific domain. A member of ULB academic staff must explicitly accept to supervise and train the applicant to integrate them in their group.
The Guide for Applicants for the third call will help you to prepare your application file. The Guide also provides detailed information about the evaluation and selection procedure, which involves three stages: an eligibility check, a remote expert evaluation and a panel review.
The applicant must identify a supervisor at ULB and obtain a letter of acceptance from them. If the applicant has not yet identified a supervisor, they can consult the ULB Research Inventory.
Please find below templates for your application file:
APPLY (deadline: September 15th 2020 - 17h Brussels time (CET))
Call evaluation and selection
The Guide for Evaluators describes the evaluation and selection procedure in detail.